Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board has published Dakhil Exam routine 2021 on dated 23/9/2021. According to the Dakhil Routine 2021, this year Madrasa Board Dakhil Examination, SSC Examination of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board and SSC (VOC), Vocational Examination of Technical Education Board (VOC) examination are going to start all over Bangladesh simultaneously from 14th September 2021. So all the students and parents who are looking for the exam routine, please download from the below download link.
Also, you can visit myallresult.com Site to view the results of any exam in Bangladesh and later bookmark the page myallresult.com to get any results and all educational related information.
See all BD admission Information, Notice/notification, examination routine, Public Exam results of Bangladesh from here myallresult.com
Details of BMEB Dakhil Exam Routine 2021
BMEB Dakhil examination will be held under the Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board and the reversed New Exam Routine in the following time.
- Publication Examination Routine – 23rd September 2021
- Written Examination Starts – 14th November 2021
- Written Examination End – 21st November 2021
- Practical Examination Starts – This year for covid situation no practical exam will be held as per board instruction.
- Practical Examination End –
- Start of examination – 10 am every morning
- Exam End – 11:30 pm
- The afternoon Dakhil Exam will begin at 2 pm and end at 3:30 pm
- Dakhil Exam Result Publish – The first week in January
See the details of the Dakhil Result 2021 from here – Dakhil Exam Result 2021
SSC Dakhil Exam Routine 2021 Details
1. Examination will be held in accordance with proper hygiene rules due to Covid-19 overdose. | 2. Candidates must take their seats in the test room 30 (thirty) minutes before the start of the test. 3. Test time 1 hour 30 minutes. * There will be no break between the exams of both MCQ and CQ.
In case of examination to be held from 10.00 am to 09.30 am. Distribution of unwritten answer sheets and multiple choice OMR sheets. Distribution of multiple choice question papers at 10.00 am.
10.15 am Collection of multiple-choice answer sheets (OMR sheets) and distribution of creative question papers. 4. Candidates have to collect their admission forms from the head of their respective institution at least three days before the commencement of the examination.
5. Physical education, health sciences, and sports (142) and career for the candidates of 2018-2018, 2018-2019, and 2019-2020 sessions. Education (145) Matters will be provided to the concerned centers by the number of educational institutions obtained through continuous assessment as per the guidelines of NCTB. The institution will provide the numbers of the practical book (netbook) of their respective candidates and provide the numbers to the concerned center by 26/11/2021. Baird’s Website
(WWW.ebmeb.gov.bd) to send online via eCIS-Center Information System. . Candidates fill in the circle by filling in the correct OMR form of their respective answer sheets with their real number, registration number, subject code, etc.
Will. Under no circumstances can the answer sheet be folded. The examinee has to pass separately in the number part of creative/compositional (theoretical), multiple-choice and practical book (netbook). . Each candidate can participate in the examination only in the subjects/subjects mentioned in the registration and admission form. Under no circumstances will you be able to participate in a different subject test.
9. Candidates will be able to use common scientific calculators in the test and keep an analog clock with them. Programming calculator
Can’t use. 10. No person/examine other than the Central Secretary can bring and use the mobile phone in the examination center. Union Secretary Yaegayeger Can use feature phones (excluding smartphones) for interest. 11. The same signature should be used for the presence of candidates in creative/compositional (theoretical) and multiple-choice examinations. 12. Applications for re-examination can be applied online via SMS within 07 (seven) days of publication of test results.
Dakhil exam routine 2021 pdf download
Student can be able to download his/her desire Dakhil Exam Routine 2021 PDF from the below link. So if you need the Madrasah Board Dakil Routine 2021 pdf then download it from here.
[button link=”http://bmeb.gov.bd/sites/default/files/files/bmeb.portal.gov.bd/notices/b58a843f_72b9_4ce8_bc50_6b79adb6602b/Dakhil%20Exam%20Routine-2021.pdf” newwindow=”yes”] Dakhil Exam Routine 2021 PDF Download[/button]
You May Also Download
- SSC Exam Routine 2021 PDF Download (New)
- SSC Vocational Routine 2021 PDF Download (New)
dakhil routine 2021, ssc dakhil routine 2021, madrasah board dakhil routine 2021, dakhil exam routine 2021 madrasah board, ssc dakhil exam routine 2021, madrasah board routine 2021, dakhil exam 2021, dakhil routine 2021 pdf, ssc exam routine 2021 madrasah board